ENT specialist, also known as an otolaryngologist, specializes in the prevention and treatment of diseases of the nose, throat and ear. In our medical center Shafran in Dushanbe, an adult and pediatric specialist with extensive experience, one of the best in Tajikistan, is receiving appointments. At the initial admission, an anamnesis is necessarily collected, all complaints are taken into account, examination and palpation of the ENT organs are also carried out. Based on the results obtained, the doctor may prescribe a test or additional examination (CT, ultrasound, endoscopy, etc.). All procedures can be completed without leaving our medical center.
Among the reasons to make an appointment with an ENT specialist, there are several of the most common:
- Long-term difficulty in nasal breathing.
- Abnormal nasal discharge.
- Unpleasant and even painful sensations in the teeth of the upper jaw, temples, maxillary sinus, if there are no other objective reasons.
- Edema of the forehead, eyelid, upper lip, or cheeks.
- Hyperplasia of lymph nodes close to the ears, throat, or nose.
- Lingering children rhinitis that does not respond to treatment, for example, prescribed by a pediatrician, etc.
The otolaryngologist’s office is equipped with modern equipment, which allows carrying out an examination as quickly and accurately as possible and to make a diagnosis. Our specialists are correct, attentive and always take into account the wishes of the patient when choosing the methods for treatment of the detected problem.